* Licensed hotel with sun lounge frontage located in the town centre immediately off the Promenade
* Popular position close to Rail and Bus station, shops, clubs, theaters and all attractions
* 11 letting bedrooms including 7 with en suite facilities, fully equipped to cater for 25 guests
* Double glazing, electric heaters and drinks facilities to all rooms plus gas central heating to ground and lower ground floor
* Private lounge, double and single bedroom, bathroom
Price: £160,000 ono
Viewing STRICTLY BY PRIOR TELEPHONE APPOINTMENT THROUGH OUR OFFICE
Ground Floor: Bar lounge with fitted bar counter and upholstered seating; residents lounge; dining room with covers for 26; fitted kitchen.
Lower Ground Floor Private Accommodation: Lounge/bedroom, double bedroom, single bedroom,
bathroom/wc; store room.
First Floor: 6 bedrooms (2 double, 1 single, 1 single en suite,1 double en suite, 1 twin en suite); shower room; separate wc.
Second Floor: 5 bedrooms (2 double en suite, 1 single, 2 family en suite); separate wc.
Exterior Rear yard with gate and outbuilding with fridge and chest freezer.
The business is equipped to cater for 25 guests and includes 8 burner cooker, water boiler, grill, toaster, fridge, freezer, microwave, dish washer, plate warmer and washer etc. A full inventory will be prepared by Kays prior to exchange of contracts. Turnover levels are in the region of £38,000 and increasing with further figures available to
interested parties after viewing.
SERVICES: All mains services connected plus central heating to ground and lower ground floor, electric heaters to bedrooms, L2 fire alarm system fitted in 2008. The hotel has a website.
On the northerly frontage of Springfield Road which runs off the Promenade in the town centre. (The Garfield, 22 Springfield Road, North Central Blackpool FY1 1QL)